Error: Access Token is not valid or has expired. Feed will not update.
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
There's an issue with the Instagram Access Token that you are using. Please obtain a new Access Token on the plugin's Settings page.
If you continue to have an issue with your Access Token then please see this FAQ for more information.
MY BIO + Fun Stuff
Who am I? Well, let’s get the official stuff out of the way:
Ryann Pitcavage is on a mission. She believes that our world needs fewer people miserably pushing through their everyday hustle and more people owning their unique gifts and living happier lives. As a recovering perfectionist and former management consultant, Ryann knows how it feels to have worked your butt off to do everything you were ‘supposed to do’ in life in order to be successful, beautiful, and well-liked, yet end up feeling trapped, stressed, tired, and most definitely not happy.
Ryann loves to help clients who are ready for something more and who know there has to be another way because, well, this way…it just ain’t workin’ anymore. She helps clients nurture their inner voice to understand what needs to change and helps them create a life filled with more of what their souls are craving.
Ryann is a native New Yorker living in Colorado. She enjoys a well-made bourbon old fashioned, getting lost in a good book, all things puppy-related, and spending lots of time outdoors moving her body. She also strongly believes that a chocolate a day keeps the doctor away. Ryann completed her Life Coach Training through The Martha Beck Institute and is currently training to be certified as an Integrated Sex, Love, and Relationship Coach through The Tantric Institute of Integrated Sexuality.
And now for the silly stuff… Here are 40 things that light me up outside of coaching 🙂
- Memorizing the lyrics to every song and knowing what a song is in the first few notes
- Puppies!!! Enough said. No matter what mood I’m in, a puppy (even just a photo or video of one) will improve the mood of the day
- Skiing – nothing like getting outside in some fresh snow and flying down a mountain at high speeds, by choice, for fun, and paying a lot to do it – but in all seriousness love traveling the world and being in the mountains. There’s something about them that reminds me how expansie the world is, how small my problems really are, how so much doesn’t matter, how powerful both nature is, and how strong I am.
- Reading non-fiction books, documentaries, and listening to podcasts. Fiction is cool with me in small doses, but I tend to prefer to learn about life from real-life examples. (HP is an exception to this…duh!)
- Old ‘Friends’ re-runs – make me laugh every time
- Going on hikes, exploring nature, being outside
- Chocolate + peanut butter anything (and chocolate anything, really)
- Traveling the world
- Massages – one of my many goals is to one day be able to have a massage every day 😛
- Jeopardy and playing along
- Board games + word games like Scrabble, puzzles, crossword puzzles
- Bourbon old-fashioneds with a cherry (my favorite part!) + wine
- CHEESE! CHEESY ANYTHING <3 ___ <3
- Long, deep conversations
- Fresh flowers
- The smells of nature and fresh air and the lingering smell after it rains
- The sound of rain falling on the roof or the leaves of trees
- Making friends with animals of all kinds
- Dancing (not a life-long dancer whatsoever, but moving my body freely is just so much fun!)
- Working out
- Being silly, making jokes, laughing (especially fart/poop jokes, puns, etc.)
- Cleaning + organizing, including throwing stuff out (tell me it’s not cathartic…)
- Decorating for parties, homes, etc.
- Helping people out (literally, I’m the person who approaches people who look lost asking if they need directions)
- Sunshine and natural light
- Homes with big windows
- Neutral + jewel-toned color palettes (beige, blues, browns, grays, deep purples + greens)
- Taking notes in the margins of books – highlighting, underlining, etc.
- Christmas lights year-round
- All things soft + furry (this is not a drill)
- Swimming in the ocean
- Music of all kinds, going to live shows
- Food in general (in case you didn’t get that already…lol) – this includes restaurants as well as cooking
- Crock pot recipes
- Oracle cards
- Women’s circles and support groups
- Doing crazy bucket list things like bungee jumping and skydiving
If you haven’t run away yet, then I think we’re a great match! You can contact me here to talk more 🙂